22 RB Series
The 22 RB series is the most compact dry operating machine for deburring, edge rounding, finishing, and/or laser oxide removal of various sheet metal parts.
This machine enables customers with smaller production demand and corresponding budget to deburr, edge round and finish parts perfectly. Ergonomically demanding and dirty work such as grinding and manual edge milling can be cost-efficiently automated with the 22 RB series. As market demand for consistent and repeatable grinding, deburring and edge rounding increases, the 22 RB series is the ultimate machine to help your company improve these processes to the highest standards.
Applications and benefits:
- Very compact rotary brushing machine.
- The brush contact distance of 850 mm.
- The 4 brushes have a total of 12 m² of abrasive material.
- Low tooling costs and very low energy consumption.
- Maximum user-friendliness and an optimal process visibility.
- Removal of burrs on laser-cut, waterjet-cut and punched products.
- Processable materials: stainless steel, steel, aluminium, copper etc.
- Removal of large burrs, laser oxide and finishing of surfaces in one pass.
- Edge breaking/finishing of metal with brushes.
- Removal of oxide skin with special brushes.