The 32 RB Series is a compact dry-working machine for deburring, rounding and/or finishing of various materials. Much attention has been paid to the ease of use and user comfort with regard to this stylish and efficient deburring and finishing machine. The result is a machine that can be operated intuitively and easily. In addition, consumable use is low, the machine is energy efficient and the price-quality ratio is optimal.
Applications and benefits:
- Compact rotary brushing machine.
- Contact time with brushes 600 mm.
- Brush dimensions 300×300 mm.
- The 4 brushes have a total of 12 m2 of abrasive.
- Removal of burrs on laser-cut, waterjet-cut and punched products.
- Processable material: stainless steel, steel, aluminium, copper etc.
- Removal of large burrs, laser slag and finishing of surfaces in one pass.
- Edge breaking/finishing of metal with brushes.
- Removal of oxide skin with special brushes.
- Low tooling costs and very low energy consumption.
- Maximum user-friendliness and an optimal view of the processing process.