Tooling / Filtration / Compact oil mist collectors
Filtermist International Ltd
Compact oil mist collectors
Supplier: Filtermist International Ltd
Available in: Estonia, Latvia
Filtermist units efficiently remove oil & coolant mist, fume and steam in thousands of manufacturing operations around the world.
Filtermist’s oil mist collectors are compact, lightweight and designed to be directly mounted onto machine tools. They can also be fitted using floor stands and machine mounting brackets.
Why Use Filtermist Units
- Oil mist is hazardous to health
- Oil mist causes slippery floors and can cause damage to electrical switchgear and circuitry
- Oil mist can lead to coating of ventilation pipes – a potential fire risk
- Official regulations are becoming increasingly stringent around the world
- Filtermist units help to reduce energy and heating costs by recycling clean air back into the factory
- No expensive media filters to replace meaning low maintenance costs
How Filtermist Units Work
- Oil mist is removed at source
- Oil mist is removed from the air by centrifugal impaction
- Clean oil is returned to machine
- Clean air is returned to workplace
- Smoke and fume can be removed and efficiency increased with the addition of a clip-on afterfilter
- S Series
The new compact S series works with airflows from 180m³/hr to 950m³/hr. Centrifugal force pushes oil to the unit’s outer case where it can be reused or collected and clean air is returned to the workshop
- FX Series
The Filtermist FX series has 4 models from 1250m³/hr to 2750m³/hr. Centrifugal force pushes oil to the unit’s outer case where it can be reused or collected and clean air is returned to the workshop
- S Fusion & FX Fusion
S Fusion and FX Fusion successfully removes submicron particles generated in neat oil applications by combining a specialised synthetic self-draining media filter with Filtermist’s proven centrifugal technology – offering an effective alternative to other products in the high-pressure coolant market.
The S Fusion filter is available to fit the S400 and S800 units in Filtermist’s compact S Series range, designed specifically for smaller ‘swiss style’ sliding head lathes, as well as older equivalent models. The FX Fusion filter is designed to fit the FX4002 and FX5002 units.