Since energy prices have been rising, we have focused on lowering your operating costs. And that goes double for furnaces for melting and holding. We have, for instance, developed the PTE Mk. II holding furnace for aluminium alloys, whose energy consumption is not matched by any similar furnace. Thanks to our energy audits, you can verify how your current furnaces compare with ours. You’ll be surprised at how much you can save when you take an interest in total cost of ownership rather than just purchase price.
Recommended operating temp. Range (in crucible): 650–850 °C
Volumes: 100–1000 kg of Al
Charge treatment technology:
- Melting furnaces
- Holding furnaces
- PT Mk.II melting electric stationary furnace
- PTE Mk.II holding electric stationary furnace
- PTT holding electric transport furnace
- PTS melting electric tilting furnace
- PTSP melting gas tilting furnace
- PTSPR melting gas tilting furnace with recuperation system
- PTSMg magnesium melting electric tilting furnace
Copyright: LAC, s.r.o.