Horizontal Machining Centers
Horizontal Machining Centers are designed to provide unsurpassed performance, productivity and reliability
Increased cutting performance thanks to high-rigidity bed and column. The increased number of available spindle specifications provides efficient machining for a wide variety of workpiece material. Longer Y-axis stroke and larger maximum tool diameter for increased productivity
- Higher Productivity
Machining area for large, heavy workpieces.
- High-Speed ATC
The cam-driven tool charger ensures reliable high-speed tool change cycles.
- Design Features for Ease of Operation
- The large front window allows the operator to easily monitor workpiece machining.
- Tool inspection and the machine current position can be conveniently checked by the movable CNC operation panel.
- Items requiring frequent access for machine operation, such as hydraulic and air pressure inlets, lubrication reservoirs and others are conveniently arranged.
- The loading / unloading station for the 2-pallet changer provides excellent accessibility to the workpiece. Additionally, 90° positioning (4 positions) is available for convenient workpiece loading and unloading.
- The wide door opening at the front of the machine provides excellent accessibility to the pallet at the setup station for convenient loading / unloading of large, heavy workpieces.
- Ease of Programming
Ability to use both conversational programming and EIA / ISO program formats – standard equipment.