Boe-Therm has a large program of industrial refrigeration systems. The program consist of of standard coolers up to 50 kW and customer-specific solutions up to 2,000 kW. BOE-THERM has been developing and manufacturing industrial refrigeration systems for many years.
BOE-THERM DTE 1.0 – 50.5 KW contains the following components:
- Pipe coil heat exchanger (evaporator) made of stainless steel.
- Digital temperature controller with adjustable constraint and display for reading measurement values.
- A thermal valve (Models K-001.0 and K-001.7 have tubular injection.)
- An industrial multi-stage centrifugal pump with impeller, shaft and other important components is made of stainless steel.
- By-pass for water pump protection.
- Canned sealed and suction gas cooled compressor.
- Air cooled condenser specially designed by DTE, fitted with copper pipes and aluminium slats.
- An industrial axial fan, which blows the hot condenser air horizontally out of the system.
- A closed stainless steel water tank, which has also been provided with insulation.
- A swimmer for automatic refill.
- Manual filling and sight glass.
- Connection for external start / stop (potential free)