Machines / Rubber processing / MDR-A Rotorless Rheometer
RADE Instrument Co.
MDR-A Rotorless Rheometer
Supplier: RADE Instrument Co.
Available in: Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway
MDR-A is used for dynamic testing of the vulcanization rubber or rubber-like material. Curing curves and characteristic parameters can be obtained from MDR-A based on Fast Fourier Transform algorithm, such as ML，MH，ts1，ts2，T10，T50，T90，S’, S”, S*, Tanδ etc. which cover the sample’s stiffness and damping property.
- With PLC controller that provides a more stable and flexible operation
- With high-precision upper load cell and self-sealed die structure, to keep a supreme repeatability and reproducibility of test results
- Easy to operate and with a fully automatic control system
- Heating fast and temperature restore stability with good design on die heating and sensor system
- Higher effective temperature control with high-quality PT100 and gauge
- Automatic security door.
- Complies with ISO 6502, ASTM D5089, GB/T 16584, and HG/T 3709
- Range of temperature control: From room temperature to 200°C
- Temperature fluctuation in die: ≤±0.1°C
- Temperature display resolution: 0.1°C
- Rate of temperature increase: 32°C/min
- Measurement range of torque: 0-200dNm
- Torque resolution: 0.01dNm
- Angle of die oscillation: ±0.5°,±1°
- Frequency of die oscillation: 1.67Hz (100r/min)
- Size: 520*540*1040 mm (W*L*H)
- Weight: about 120Kg
- Power: AC220~230V,50/60Hz,3A