Machines / Laboratory equipment for polymers / Rubber processing / Rolling Mills
Supplier: Agila N.V.
Available in: Finland
Agila’s rolling mills are designed to make mixtures of elastomers such as EPDM-NBR-NR_SBR_FLUORELASTOMERS-SILICONE MIXTURES-etc. The machines are available in several versions, depending on the type of mixture and the client’s production method.
All mixing rolls are equipped with double-row swivel-joint roller-bearings in a completely closed bearing housing, a hydraulically adjustable roll for thickness adjustment, and a full steel base plate with vertically adjustable vibration absorbers. All machines can be installed directly on the workshop floors.
- dia : 400×900
- dia : 400×1000
- dia : 450×1200
- dia : 500×1300
- dia : 550×1500
- dia : 600×1800
- dia : 650×2100
- dia : 750×2500
- Roller bearings
- Dual-operating hydraulic nip adjustments 0-50 mm
- Emergency stop opening to 50 mm by battery power
- Chassis and frames made completely of steel
Various types of drive
- Motor – AC
- 2 motors, AC with frequency control (variable friction)
- 1 DC motor
- 2 DC motors (variable friction)
- Hydraulic motors mounted directly on the roller