The SE series bending machines are designed specially for bending ship’s profiles for frames of ships. Along with the typical HP ship’s frame (also known as a Holland profile, HP frame or bulb flat), it is also possible bending profiles, like L profiles and T profiles. The profiles are bent individually or in pairs. The machine can also be used for pipe bending and for straightening work. Both manual and modern CNC control systems are available. The machines are used in shipyards as production bending machines or for ship repairs.
- Various, universal applications for ship profile machining:
- Bending of ship’s frames (HP profiles)
- Bending of L-profiles
- Bending of T-profiles
- Edge bending of flat steel
- Bending pipes
- Carrying out straightening work
- Bending flat steel
- Bending round steel
- Forming tools, etc…
- Control systems that are easy to learn
- Very strong, robust machine design
- Strong abutment bars for precise bending results
- Very strong cylinder guiding system
The very strong cylinder design means that open guides are not required. The entirely enclosed guide system offers many advantages that help to maintain a long service life and long-term accuracy:
- The guide system is protected against wear
- (in contrast to open guides)
- No additional lubrication required, no need for servicing.
- Our guide concept allows the working table to be completely enclosed.
- Scale cannot enter the guide system.
- High repeat accuracy
- Stopping under load
- Continuously adjustable working speed from 0-10 mm/s
- Mobile or crane
- Easy loading of ship profiles