Compact gas springs represent a substantial step forward in spring technology and are also available for high-temperature environments. Apart from the stipulated Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, some of Fibro’s gas springs are equipped with additional safety features. “The Safer Choice“ are unique safety advantages that include overstroke protection, overpressure protection and piston rod protection. This puts their spring among the safest on the market.
Whether reshaping, cutting or punching, nearly all renowned tool manufacturers rely on the versatility when using Fibro gas spring. A gas spring is a self-contained receptacle, which is filled with nitrogen gas. A piston rod moves into the space and compresses the gas located inside. Because the gas wants to expand again, the piston rod is forced out at a defined force (force = pressure x surface).
- Gas springs Standard, to ISO
- Gas springs with increased spring force – HEAVY DUTY
- Gas springs with increased spring force and low build height – POWERLINE
- Compact-Gas springs
- Gas springs CX – COMPACT XTREME
- Gas spring LCF, damped
- Gas springs, SPC, cushioned – SPEED CONTROL
- Gas spring, DS for Die Separation
- Controllable gas springs
- Stock lifter
- Composite plate systems
- Manifold systems
- Air springs to VW Standard
- Wireless Pressure Monitoring (WPM) of gas springs