EDU Control Units
All Kolver screwdrivers work in combination with a control unit acting as an AC to DC transformer and torque controller. The electronic control circuit cuts the power supply to the motor as soon as the pre-set torque has been reached.
The EDU1FR control units for FAB and RAF screwdrivers feature a maintenance free state-of-the-art electronics with no wearing components. Additional features: slow start (0-2 sec), adjustable speed (60% to 100%) and visual indicators (green–red) for power on/off and clutch action.
The EDU1FR/SG controller features additional circuits wired to one connector in the backpanel: output 24V for torque reached and lever signals; input: start and reverse contacts.
For the PLUTO series the EDU2AE gives you all the advantages of precision torque controlled electric tools at a fraction of the price of transdurized tools. Additional features: torque, adjustable torque and speed forward and reverse, hard or soft joint, slow start time, min and max fastening time, torque control right & left, screw counter, max torque time, autoreverse, torque value display (Nm or in lbs.). Standard on all units: remote start, remote reverse, torque reached signal, error signal, emergency stop.
The multiple torque system is designed to expand the functionality of the PLUTO screwdriver by enabling easy access to multiple torque settings with one controller and one Pluto driver only. Models include a double torque output unit and a multiple torque unit EDU2AE/TOP. It features up to 8 programs, each one with different torque values, speed, ramp, screw counting, batch counting, USB port for printer and PC connection, torque chart with real time clock.
EDU2AE/TOP control unit features:
- Screwdriver model setting
- Tightening torque, fastening and unscrewing speed
- Acceleration ramp
- Min and max fastening time
- Password protect settings
- Prevailing torque function (for an adjustable time)
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation (right or left screws) with torque control
- Torque value in Nm on the display through dedicated calibration menu
- Screw count function
- Min-max torque interval with OK or NOK signal
- 8 independent programs: with one PLUTO screwdriver you can replace 8 conventional screwdrivers.
- Time and date
- Program selection by barcode
- Program selection by socket tray and/or switchbox
- Also available in TA version with torque/angle combined control functions