The optimum transmission ratio of the toggle lever produces large forces at the end of the stroke and ensures low air
consumption. The resulting low energy consumption means that mäder pneumatic toggle presses are a cost-effective
production tool, not only at the procurement stage but also in the long term.
All pneumatic toggle presses can be provided with the standard mäder MPS-1 controller or with customer-specified controllers.
Other quality features:
- Factory pre-set pressure point
- Right-angled gearbox for simple height adjustment of the press head
- Side-mounted measuring strip for fast reproduction of settings when changing the tool
- Practically maintenance-free double-acting cylinder
- Low noise: less than 75 dB
Copyright: mäder pressen