Pryor-Edward Pryor & Son Ltd.
Portable Laser Marker
Supplier: Pryor-Edward Pryor & Son Ltd.
Available in: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
The Pryor Portable Laser marking machine is an incredibly mobile solution to laser marking. This machine provides a quick and easy method of marking large, heavy or immobile objects. The handheld laser marker is ideal for marking flat metal surfaces and produces a smooth, high-contrast finish.
- Laser mark large and immobile components
- Ideal for steel stockholding to safely mark batch numbers, dates and steel grade information
- Available on a manipulator for production line integration, with custom clamping options
- Produces marks very fast, adding efficiency to your marking process
- Range of marking areas available
Portable Laser Marking Machine Technical Data:
- Long term power stability: 1-3%
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 42 degrees celsius
- Active Air Cooling
- 3m Fibre optic in protective conduit with 8mm collimator/isolator
- Power: Less than 200 W – 110 or 220 V
- Average diode life exceeds 50,000 hours
- Standard frequency: 20,000 to 200,000
- (Pro frequency: 1,200 to 1,000,000 to enable clean engraving with no need for after treatment.)
- Standard pulse width: 100ns.
- (Pro pulse width: adjustable: 4, 8, 14, 20, 30, 50, 100 and 200ns)
- Emergency stop
- Interlocked safety switches
- Protective guarding with viewing window
- Dedicated trolley with inbuilt controller
- Internal light
- Large handles for easy positioning
Laser Marking Machine Lens Marking Areas:
FT100: 60 mm x 60 mm
FT150: 100 mm x 100 mm
FT160: 100 mm x 100 mm
FT254: 150 mm x 150 mm